Zucchini Bread


This is the easiest, tastiest, and most moist Zucchini bread recipe I have found. It does well with ingredient variations, so if you only have three eggs, no applesauce, or only white sugar power on!

4 eggs
4 cups grated Zucchini ( I use 4 but you can get similar results with as few as 2)
½ cup oil
½ cup applesauce
2 teaspoons vanilla
3 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons Cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon baking powder
½ cups nuts (optional)

Makes two 8 inch loafs or 24 muffins.

Grate the zucchini into fine strips. A mandolin chopper works well for this.

I froth the eggs for a few minutes, then add applesauce, oil, vanilla, and shreaded zucchini.

Next, I mix all dry ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine well. I use a combination of half whole wheat pastry or bread flour with half regular whole wheat.Combine wet into dry ingredients and stir to mix.

Bake at 325 for one hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment