Clean with Steam and Microfiber!

I hate to mop, really hate to mop. Lugging around nasty brown water and then finding somewhere to dump it, yuck. Several years ago I tried a swiffer wet jet, it just left a trail of sticky chemicals behind it plus the disposable paper on the bottom never held up. Then two years ago I ran across a steam mop, Bissell to be exact. I am sure you all have seen the infomercials for various brands. Well, I still don’t like to mop but when I do mop I love my steam mop. No chemicals on my shiny floors and the microfiber cloths hold up pretty well. I have had to replace the microfiber cloths because the elastic cording that keeps them on the mop always fall apart so at 10 bucks each I had to look for another solution.
Well, I found it and not only was it cheaper but it works so much better! Last month I ran across a three pack of microfiber cloths at Ross, one side is plain microfiber while the other has a mesh fiber on it for scrubbing, Jackpot! How do I keep the cloths on? Well, it may be redneck but it works; rubber bands. Next time you’re at Ross or Marshall’s look for this handy pack of cloths, they are cleaning miracle around the house and only cost me….get this....$2.99 for a 3 pack. I also use them with my tub scrub cleaner to clean the bathrooms and with my granite cleaner on the counter tops. Ahhh, a chemical free and clean house. Happy Cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment